- In March Greenwich Hospital was delighted to support the Royal Naval Association (RNA) in its Project Semaphore to provide 600 iPads to Pembrook House. More
- In June 2016 Greenwich Hospital and RBLI (Royal British Legion Industries) have formed a collaboration to offer training to help ex-service personnel and their spouses. More
- In March 2015 Greenwich Hospital has produced its first Annual Review Booklet 2014-2015
- Aged Veterans Counselling - A free counselling and support service for aged veterans, their families and carers. Read more:
- In March 2015 Greenwich Hospital has produced its first Annual Review Booklet 2013-2014.
Greenwich Hospital offers naval bursaries to students studying at the University of Greenwich, University of Portsmouth, Newcastle University and Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music & Dance. The students must be serving or retired from Naval Service, or must be children of Serving or retired Naval Service personnel.